I'm an enthusiastic, open-minded guy improving and learning each day. Strategist & creative*.
I'm a French native speaker, fluent in English and Italian. I'm always enjoying new opportunities. Performing, improving and learning are my leitmotif because challenge feeds me!
What is strategist? I like to describe myself as a strategist because my curiosity gave me (and still) a lot of skills. If you look my Linkedin profile, you will see that I can compete in various domain: marketing, communication, advertising and management. I also like to coach Football (I'm currently coaching in London) and being a content creator (journalism, video, photography, etc). Sometimes I made voice-over (mostly in French).
This is a lot of skills, don’t you think? Yes it is. But in 2017, you have to stay aware of what’s going on and document yourself. Everything is going fast and evolve. So I start with myself by evolving everyday. And I don't want to be focus on one area only. I like being versatile!
How I had these skills? Mostly with my education (Linkedin profile). But you can’t rely only on education. I'm always studying and learning new things with internet, books, tv shows, podcasts, etc. Maybe you can try? Just set up a benchmark with RSS and start learning everyday of what’s going on!
- Amel Consulting (United Kingdom): IFS & ERP sector.
- Snooreze (United Kingdom & Italy), Doucenuit (France): Healthcare sector.
- Crédit Agricole Sud Rhône Alpes (FR): Bank sector.
- Desiderata Organisation (FR): Wedding planner and Event sector.
- Elan Consulting (FR): Lean management sector.
- Gusto di Latte (FR): Food service (Grocery store) industry.
- New’s FM (FR): Radio sector.
- Orange (FR): Telecomunication sector.
- Ristorante da Luca (FR): Restaurant industry.
- TuttoBlu (FR/IT): Association sector.
- Vavel France (FR): Sport media website industry.
* I’M MORE THAN JUST A WEBSITE. I’M A HUMAN. I THINK YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS…